Welcome to McClure! We are excited to invite you to learn more about our school and to see what makes us stand out. Our school community is committed to educating your children in every aspect: we implement practices to support social emotional learning, our teachers are experts in their content areas to support academic growth, we facilitate personalized learning to allow students to move at their own pace and demonstrate ownership of their learning, and we offer opportunities for students to explore their passions in art, music, band, and sports.
Our school offers 1:1 chromebook access for every student and we are dedicated to exploring innovative learning experiences for your children. We value our community and are grateful for the partnerships that support the exciting activities we plan for our students and families.
We operate as a family at McClure. Our educational environment fosters relationships, community, rigor, and joy. We build meaningful, trusting, and forgiving relationships. We work hard and put students first in everything we do. We collaborate with community partners to bring new opportunities to students and their families. We will inspire our students to become inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring individuals who positively contribute to our local and global communities.
We look forward to meeting you and would love to hear your ideas about how to make McClure an even better place to be!
Engaging, inspiring, and empowering every student to become a lifelong learner and contributing global citizen.
our Core Beliefs
- All students can be motivated to learn
- We connect students & families with resources
- We act selflessly to support one another
- Our environments & teams support students in crisis
- Parents are valuable and equal partners
- Differentiated behavior responses support the whole child
- We utilize the power of relationships
- All students can learn with differentiated supports
1770 E. 61st St
Tulsa, OK 74136
Differentiated supports in the classroom will vary by grade level and teacher, however, we believe all students learn best when:
- Learning is meaningful to them
- There are opportunities for choice/ownership
- Expectations are clear and high with common language
- Teachers are prepared
- They are truly known through healthy/trusting relationships
- Emotional, academic, and basic needs are met
- Mistakes are an opportunity to grow
- Joy is intentional