Pick Up/Drop Off
- Enter the gym at 7:00.
- If you are eating breakfast, go to the cafeteria.
- If not eating, sit in a line behind your class sign in the gym.
- Follow the directions of the teachers.
- Sit quietly and wait for your teacher to pick up your class.
- Gather your personal belongings
- Calmly walk to your designated area and put your items away.
- Wrap Up
- School is dismissed at 2:35.
- Car riders with parents will be dismissed at 2:35 from their classrooms.
- Sign out sheets/accountability checklists will be used to dismiss students.
- Parents will help students get things from their lockers.
- At 2:45, teachers will walk all remaining students to the gym. Team teachers will split up and some will stay in the gym while others supervise outside.
- Students will get their backpacks, pick up younger siblings in the gym, and then leave the school grounds.
- Daycare riders will be dismissed to the library hall at 2:45 (Younger students will be picked up by a daycare duty teacher.)
- Students not picked up by 3:10 will be taken to the office to sit and read. Teachers will sign the student(s) in with clerk.
1770 E. 61st St
Tulsa, OK 74136